Examples of Services Offered
- Identify and review relevant medical records, hospital policies and procedures.
- Organize, tab, and paginate medical records.
- Prepare chronologies of the medical events involved in a case.
- Screen or investigate cases for merit.
- Develop written reports for use as study tools by the attorney.
- Assist with discovery and preparation for court.
- Prepare interrogatories
- Prepare deposition and trial questions.
Types of Cases Handled
- Medical and Nursing Malpractice
- Cases involving the professional negligence of a healthcare provider or the negligence of a
healthcare facility or learning institution.
- General Personal Injury
- Auto Accident
- Theme Park
- Premises Liability (slip and fall, high stacking injuries, sexual assault)
- Product Liability
- Medical Device and Drug-Related
- Non-Medical Device
- Toxic Tort and Environmental
- Workers Compensation and Workplace Injury
- Criminal Law
- Sexual and physical assault
- Victim of violent crime
- Child, spouse, elder abuse